All of us know the beautiful famous places like Shimla, Manali, Coorg, and Alleppy but how many of us know about the untouched places like Malana, Sandakphu and Kanatal! These places might not be on the lists to travel to on the internet and that’s the thing that makes them unique as well as picturesque. We all know how humans destroy everything that comes in contact and these locations are still pristine as there is almost no tourism activity at these places. If you love to explore the unexplored there are some of the places you can travel to by booking air ticket to the nearest airports.
- Malana: Detached and uninhabited, Malana is a curious yet staggering town in Himachal Pradesh. Secured by the superb tops of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba, Malana is determined to a level by the banks of a stream of the same name. With an amazing elevation, the town has a character and personality of its own. Home to pretty much 100 comfortable houses, this town is known for its Charas or ‘Malana Cream’. An intriguing account identifying with Malana is that its tenants see themselves as to be relatives of Alexander the Great and are accordingly, prevalent.
- Sandakphu: Get audacious with a trek to the most astounding top in West Bengal, a standout amongst the most odd destinations in India. Meant signify ‘Tallness of the Poison Plant’, Sandakphu is at an astonishing height of around 3636m and supports the absolute most harmful aconite plants at its top. Be that as it may, when you have made it to its extremely beat, you will be compensated with shocking perspectives of 4 of the most noteworthy tops on the planet.
- Kanatal: A romantic and pretty village, Kanatal is roosted high up at 8500 ft and is the meaning of untampered excellence and tranquility. Furnished with phenomenal climate and supreme cordiality, Kanatal offers dynamite perspectives of snow-secured crests and impervious timberlands. This town is renowned for its patio stays – an idea that has caught the creative ability of travelers in a major manner.
- Gurez Valley: Cut through the Himalayas and set along the banks of the staggering Kishenganga River, Gurez Valley is a standout amongst the most excellent valleys in India. Found directly underneath the high elevation Line of Control, Gurez Valley is a wildly secured land in the Indian region. Dreamlike and peaceful, Gurez Valley has the most charming sights of shepherds and fields.
- Tawang: Famous as the origination of the Dalai Lama, Tawang is a pleasant slope town situated in the condition of Arunachal Pradesh. Ignoring a valley that is commanded by rich green views and dazzling all encompassing scenes, Tawang is additionally home to a few adored cloisters. With religious connections and a quieting domain, this destination is an absolute necessity visit for all travel lovers.
- Velas: Profound inside the Ratnagiri District of Maharashtra, Velas is a town of the most venturesome populace. The natives of Velas have taken upon themselves the undertaking of supporting and ensuring the turtles. The town even has a yearly turtle celebration, a one-of-its-kind occasion that is essentially hypnotizing to witness. Inspire set to watch the life a turtle spread out just right in front of you, from the minute they venture out of their egg shells!
- Drass: Starting at the base of the Zoji La Pass and at an elevation of 10,990ft from the ocean level, Drass is an unexplored destination of amazing climate and intriguing scene. The valley houses extraordinary vegetation that develops in full magnificence along quiet riverbanks. You can watch the mirror picture of towering tops and moving mists in these unblemished waters. Drass is famously known for its extreme and horrendous winters – a season best evaded.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your air ticket now and get ready to explore these beautiful places that are still highly untouched from the human impact.