All of us know the beautiful famous places like Shimla, Manali, Coorg, and Alleppy but how many of us know about the untouched places like Malana, Sandakphu and Kanatal! These places might not be on the lists to travel to on the internet and that’s the thing that makes them unique as well as picturesque. We all know how humans destroy everything that comes in contact and these locations are still pristine as there is almost no tourism activity at these places. If you love to explore the unexplored there are some of the places you can travel to by booking air ticket to the nearest airports.
- Malana: Detached and uninhabited, Malana is a curious yet staggering town in Himachal Pradesh. Secured by the superb tops of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba, Malana is determined to a level by the banks of a stream of the same name. With an amazing elevation, the town has a character and personality of its own. Home to pretty much 100 comfortable houses, this town is known for its Charas or ‘Malana Cream’. An intriguing account identifying with Malana is that its tenants see themselves as to be relatives of Alexander the Great and are accordingly, prevalent.
- Sandakphu: Get audacious with a trek to the most astounding top in West Bengal, a standout amongst the most odd destinations in India. Meant signify ‘Tallness of the Poison Plant’, Sandakphu is at an astonishing height of around 3636m and supports the absolute most harmful aconite plants at its top. Be that as it may, when you have made it to its extremely beat, you will be compensated with shocking perspectives of 4 of the most noteworthy tops on the planet.
- Kanatal: A romantic and pretty village, Kanatal is roosted high up at 8500 ft and is the meaning of untampered excellence and tranquility. Furnished with phenomenal climate and supreme cordiality, Kanatal offers dynamite perspectives of snow-secured crests and impervious timberlands. This town is renowned for its patio stays – an idea that has caught the creative ability of travelers in a major manner.
- Gurez Valley: Cut through the Himalayas and set along the banks of the staggering Kishenganga River, Gurez Valley is a standout amongst the most excellent valleys in India. Found directly underneath the high elevation Line of Control, Gurez Valley is a wildly secured land in the Indian region. Dreamlike and peaceful, Gurez Valley has the most charming sights of shepherds and fields.
- Tawang: Famous as the origination of the Dalai Lama, Tawang is a pleasant slope town situated in the condition of Arunachal Pradesh. Ignoring a valley that is commanded by rich green views and dazzling all encompassing scenes, Tawang is additionally home to a few adored cloisters. With religious connections and a quieting domain, this destination is an absolute necessity visit for all travel lovers.
- Velas: Profound inside the Ratnagiri District of Maharashtra, Velas is a town of the most venturesome populace. The natives of Velas have taken upon themselves the undertaking of supporting and ensuring the turtles. The town even has a yearly turtle celebration, a one-of-its-kind occasion that is essentially hypnotizing to witness. Inspire set to watch the life a turtle spread out just right in front of you, from the minute they venture out of their egg shells!
- Drass: Starting at the base of the Zoji La Pass and at an elevation of 10,990ft from the ocean level, Drass is an unexplored destination of amazing climate and intriguing scene. The valley houses extraordinary vegetation that develops in full magnificence along quiet riverbanks. You can watch the mirror picture of towering tops and moving mists in these unblemished waters. Drass is famously known for its extreme and horrendous winters – a season best evaded.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your air ticket now and get ready to explore these beautiful places that are still highly untouched from the human impact.
The fantasies of Andaman tourism can not be described in a few words. Exotic beaches, Foliage Beauty of Forest, incredible sight of sunrise and sunset, stunning glimpse of Underwater Living are among the petals of Andaman Nicobar Tours. Trip to Andaman Nicobar Island is a great trip to an island beyond our imagination. We can not stop our dreams to reach out exceptional places like Andaman Tours to explore the true meaning of exciting trips. Andaman Bluebay Holidays is here with you, with various Andaman Tour packages to fulfill your dream trip travel to Andaman !!
For tourists and honeymooners plan tours to Andaman Nicobar, we have excellent facilities for exploring the exciting activities in Andaman above and below water. Our Andaman Holidays offers you many choices of activities in the Andaman like snorkeling, diving, trekking, a boat tour of the Creeks and many more that you travel to Andaman Island is a great success. Alternatively the popular islands of Port Blair, Havelock and Neil, Elephanta, Baratang, Radhanagar and many other islands that are known to explore the Andaman tours Andaman our economic tour packages. Now, Andaman Tour Booking is easy with the team from Andaman Bluebay Holidays .
My trip to Andaman and Nicobar Islands with my school to November was a fruitful and an eye opening experience.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands found at the junction between the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea. They form a Union territory of India and their southern fur is only 150 km above Indonesia. I visited the islands for my IB Group 4 or “science” trip inorder to learn about the local community and conduct experiments related to biodiversity.
I leaned to the islands are home to over 1,380 species of fish and surrounded by pristine coral. The islands are also a breeding ground for the critically endangered mammals in Dugong the islands mascot. Andaman Islands are also a paradise for birds. Over 206 species of birds are found on the islands, of which a staggering 106 are endemic. . The Naracondum Hornbill is one of those birds found on the extinct volcano island Naracondum. The islands also have Saltwater Crocodiles living in Andaman vast area of mangroves. The islands are blessed with a unique tropical rainforest canopy consisting of Indian, Myanmarese, Malaysian flower stems. Of the 2,200 varieties of plants Fund in Andaman and Nicobar 200 are endemic and 1300 did not happen on the Indian mainland. But it was not that, due to coral bleaching we were able to spot numerous species of crabs and marsupials like hermit crabs and scorpions. We also observed snakes, sea slugs, tadpoles and starfish. The snorkeling trip also provided us with a first hand experience of observing fish in their natural habitat; Unfortunately coral was bleached also.
On the fourth day of our trip we were privileged enough to learn about the tribal society of Andaman and Nicobar islands. A session was held at the residence Nicobarese tribe only physician. The flat where he lived was part of a resettlement plan made by the government after his native island; Car Nicobar was washed away in the tsunami in 2004. We were received warmly; this experience broke my longstanding prejudices against tribals, for I had always seen them as rash and impulsive. Before our interaction began, a tribal song performed for us. The song was about homeland and culture Nicobarese. After the song, the doctor talked about the geography of the island. He said the composition of the religions of the islands, the illiterate, etc. We learned that society is dominated by Christians (98%), while Muslims are also present in a small proportion. The current rate of literacy told us was about 90%, far above the Indian nation average of 71%. After a brief question and answer session where our knowledge of the community were improved, the men and women who performed the dance. The dances were symbolic of how society was closely knit. The discussion that continued was one of the most eye-opening discussions that I’ve ever had. We learned tribe had reached a stage where they could be compared with any developed country’s inhabitants. People were fully aware of tubectomy and actual procedure was performed often. They had a high standard of living and was an open society. The tribe had progressive outlook in almost all areas from marriage to their governance. Overall this talk was a very humbling and enlightening experience that had an impact far beyond my expectations. I learned to appreciate my roots and think of all the right light, most importantly, I learned not to be harmed. The discussion ended when the doctor told us about his sad and unfortunate experience in Delhi and hostility he stood with his family.
On the fifth day of our trip we had the opportunity to visit the local market in Neil Island for an interactive Q & A survey with local merchants. We were put in groups and could roam around the market are visiting stores to ask questions. We visited electrical shops, grocery stores, small restaurants etc.
The first store my group visited was a general electronics store. The shop was rented from a government establishment; hence the rent paid to the government. The electronics ranging from televisions and washing machines for smaller radio players. We were told that the products had to be imported from Bengal and thus obviously a tariff would be imposed. I asked the shopkeeper how goods were transported on the island, to which he replied by saying that he had to hire ferries to bring goods from the mainland to Neil Island.
Another stimulating part of the day was the visit to the daily needs shop. The merchant had a small store that was stuffed the items. He looked after the store with his wife. The shop belonged to his uncle who had given it to him to run the business and even stayed in Port Blair. The first question we asked him was the price he sold products like Coca Cola. He said Rs. 25, which was very surprising in the sense that the same bottle of Coke would be available on most of the other shops on the island of Rs. 40 it would be available at Rs. 30 on the mainland. It was commonly available for Rs. 40 because of the levies, however, Rs. 25 came as a shock when it was lower than the overall Rs. 30 as well.
Through these discussions I learned that maximize profit is not so important for the merchants. I realized how different life in Andaman and Nicobar Islands from the rest of India mainland, where material wealth has become the ultimate pursuit of life. These islands home to the world’s oldest surviving tribes is an example not only for India but also for the rest of the world. They have urbanized without releasing their roots and culture, which is a great achievement in a world where urbanization means Westernization, something not true.
Book Andaman Tour Package .
One of the Adivasi indigenous peoples of the Andaman Islands in India are the Jarawas. As per an estimate today there may be anywhere between 250 to 400 Jarawas left on the island. This is the reason why Jarawas are a designated Scheduled Tribe. As the Jarawas do not communicate much with the outsiders nothing much is known about their society, culture and traditions. Jarawas along with indigenous Andamanese people have inhabited the islands for many thousand years.
Issues faced by Jarawas:
Jarawas had reported 14 cases of ill treatment in the last three years and the current year. This number may be much lower than the real cases of ill treatment that the Jarawas and other native tribes on the Andaman Island face.
Here are some problems that Jarawas and other native tribals on the island have been facing in the recent years:
Tourists who come to visit Andaman Islands and undertake jungle safari make Jarawas and other local tribals dance and pose for food. Poachers mostly from Myanmar have introduced alcohol and drugs into the reserve forests. Poachers at times in barter for alcohol and drugs abuse orphan girls and widows of the tribes. The Great Andaman Trunk Road which was build in the 1970s and which passes through Jarawas’ newer western forest homeland is probably the biggest threat to the Jarawas.
The Great Andaman Trunk Road which was build in the 1970s and which passes through Jarawas’ newer western forest homeland is probably the biggest threat to the Jarawas.
Solutions to solve the problems faced by Jarawas:
Jarawa Tribal Reserve has been created where entry of unauthorised persons has been banned. Traffic on Andaman Trunk Road has been regulated for ensuring protection and welfare of Jarawas. Andaman and Nicobar (A&N) Administration provides financial support to tribals for education and health facilities through Andaman Adim Janjati Vikas Samiti (AAJVS). Scholarships to ST students and implementing Tribal Sub-Plan as a part of UT Plan for socio-economic development of tribals are other measures. A&N Administration has constituted A&N Tribal Research & Training Institute (ANTRI) for research for bringing out possible interventions for tribal development, ethnographic and other research studies, documentation of oral tradition and traditional knowledge. A tribal museum is also planned.
Laws for the protection of Jarawas:
There are many special rules for the protection of tribals inhabiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Some policies are also implemented for the protection and welfare of Jarawas and Shom Pens tribes respectively which are classified as Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs).
These laws are: A&N Islands (Protection of Aboriginal Tribes) Regulation, 1956; Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocity) Act, 1989 (and Amendment Act, 2015) Policy on Jarawa tribe of Andaman Island, 2004 and Policy on Shom Pens tribe of Great Nicobar Island, 2015 Role of AAJVS: AAJVS functions under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 by A&N Administration to: Protect and preserve Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs), Promote social, economic and cultural interests of PVTGs, Conduct research studies to identify specific issues of PVTGs and formulate policies and programmes, and Protect health and prevent extinction of PVTGs.
Lying on the coast of charismatic Bay of Bengal, Chennai is a colorful city with a rich tradition that have been passed from one generation to another. A modern city, people of Chennai have juggled infrastructure and old traditions really well and maintained a balance between both of them. If you stay in Bangalore and are a history aficionado then Chennai is the place for you as it has some of the oldest temples in the world, traces of history are still present in Chennai and are very well preserved. Just check out Bangalore to Chennai train timings and fare to discover your inner peace in these historical places.
- Mahabalipuram temple: Though the modern state of Mahabalipuram was established in 1827, the place has has its history rooted from the times of Pallavas. Attracting most of the tourists coming to Chennai, Mahabalipuram keeps them invigorated in the ancient designs and architecture. With a number of hindu temples and monuments in the town, Mahabalipuram has gained a lot of admirers amongst the history, architecture, archaeology and cultural enthusiasts. The historic town consists of various temples dedicated to Lord Krishna, Shiva and other various gods and goddesses. While in Mahabalipuram don’t forget to visit the beach, Pancha rathas and Krishna’s butter ball. Due to the presence of so many historical monuments and temples, they have been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jagannath Puri Temple: Devoted to the three gods namely, Lord Jagannath, Baladeva and Subhadra, Jagannath Puri temple is another famous tourist destination amongst pilgrims. The temple is magnificently carved giving it an astonishing beauty engaging tourists in its intimate opulence. Reflecting great art and architectural expertise of ancient times, the temple is built according to the Kalinga architecture. The temple’s stone carvings look more splendid as the granites and white marbles decorate the temple. Tourists can also visit the shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, Bimala and Ganesha. If you truly want to experience the grandness of this temple then come in the month of July when Rathyatra is in progress.
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: One of the oldest temples in Chennai, the hugely significant Kapaleeshwarar temple is located in Mylapore. One of the most visited spot in Chennai, the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Architecturally sound, it also attracts a large number of arch students. Several deities are worshipped here in several mandapas and halls. If you want to see the ancient artefacts and beliefs, then Kapaleeswarar temple is the place for you. If you visit Chennai, then this temple has to be on your list as the temple is world famous.
- Valluvar Kottam: A traditional monument in Chennai, the memorial was built in the memory of a famous Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar. A 35 meter tall monument, it is formed in the shape of a chariot as a representation of Thiruvalluvar’s great work of art. The giant temple chariot is inspired by the Tamil poet’s main work Thirukkural. You can also see several inscriptions of his famous work Thirukkural written on the monument. All these things make this monument a must visit while you are in Chennai.
With so many historical places to explore in Chennai, the history lover in you will come out with it’s tongue wagging and force you to spend a little more time here. Just keep checking the Bangalore to Chennai train timings and fare so as to save money on travel.
Getting tired of your busy weekdays and boring life? Looking for new ways to shun your boredom? If yes, concentrate in Andaman Holidays. Consider Andaman and Nicobar Islands your next holiday destination. Explore this divine land of true and pure beauty. On this picturesque land, you will have endless opportunities to spend your holidays in the most pleasurable ways. Divide your Andaman Holidays separately for sightseeing and partaking in other enjoyment activities.
To ensure you the happiest Andaman Holidays, there are many travel agencies operating their activities from the major Indian cities. Besides, some travel companies onshore or offshore. Getting an onshore company is always good. As it has a strong connection with local communities and officers. It increases the chances of getting more pleasure, happiness, and enjoyment. You can get many value added benefits like meeting with the local tribe and getting lost into the forest dim.
Take a deep sigh here and enjoy the beauty of dazzling light coming from the heaven through verdurous glooms and winding mossy ways with the gentle breezes blown. Coming here with your family ensures you to enjoy more liberties in ordering a customized service. There are a plethora of Andaman Family Tour Packages to choose from. You can select your desired one to enjoy with your family members in your own ways. Andaman Family Tour Packages allow travellers to indulge in Handcrafted Itineraries” and “Personalised Services”
A wide range of Andaman Family Tour Packages include the followings:
- Exciting and customized shore excursions for the families interested in visiting cruise ships in the Andaman Islands
- Professional and family friendly cruise shipping services in the Andaman Islands
- Indulge in visiting the Andaman Islands on a Yacht. You can enjoy hassle free sailing.
- Take the advantage of private flight charters and ground support
To spend your Andaman Holidays you can include the flowing travel destinations:
In close proximity to the Neil islands, Bharatpur Beach is well known white shores and coral reefs. Paying a visit early in the morning is always better. This land is perfect for and snorkelers and skydivers.
This is one of the most beautiful beaches offering beautiful scenery and salubrious climate. The serene ambiance, placid atmosphere and rustic charm will win your heart.
Cellular jail, popularly known as Kala Paani (black waters), was perhaps the most infamous name to the Indians. This is a jail located at Port Blair. String at it can make one easily nostalgic.
Marina Park and Aquarium
Adjacent to Port Blair, Marina Park and Aquarium is one of favourite travel destination for creating awareness among people about the conservation of marine and aquatic life. The park is divided into five distinct sections. These are people information, archaeology, geographical information, history of the Andaman Islands and marine life.
This is a must visit site for the travellers who are interested in enjoying natural wonder.
Named after the poisonous snakes, Viper Island is inhabited by the snakes of various specious. There are the ruins of a jail proceeding to the cellular jail.
The Great Nicobar Island
Spreading over an area of 1,045 sq kilometres, the Great Nicobar Island offers a number of attractions like the rainforest (the heavenly abode of a diverse wildlife. The place is one of the most popular biosphere reserves in the world. It is full of unique pieces of flora and fauna. Here you will get to see some unique pieces of birds and animals like Nicobar pigeon, Megapode, Crab-eating macaque, and giant robber crab.
Besides there are other places like:
- Barren Island
- Vijaynagar Beach
- Havelock Island
- Baratang Island
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Elephant Beach
- Red Skin Island
Visit the place and share your experiences with others.
Port Blair, May 24: The Ministry of Urban Development Govt of India has declared Port Blair city among the list of the 23 cities under Fast Track Smart City Challenge. On this occasion, the Hon’ble Lt. Governor Lt. Gen. (Retd) AK Singh has congratulated the citizens of the city and the Mission Directorate, A&N Administration, PBMC, other line departments for giving shape to the Smart City Proposal of the Port Blair City.
The Lt. Governor has also expressed his gratitude to the Hon’ble Prime Minister and Hon’ble Union Minister of Urban development for their Vision, Leadership and guidance provided.
Port Blair city had participated in Smart City CHALLENGE under Fast Track city in which 23 cities had taken part from all over the country. Accordingly, the Smart City Proposal of the city was revised to be in line with the demands and desires of the citizens.
Need assessment survey of the citizens through Micro Planning Framework was conducted by PBMC to assess the genuine aspirations of the public. The projects were framed under smart city proposal ensuring that the issues raised by the people are addressed in a “SMART” way. Further the detailed proposal with respective project scope, finances and execution strategy was worked out in consultation with various departments of the administration. The finalised proposal was submitted to the Ministry on 21st May 2016. After rigorous evaluation the proposal was announced successful.
The Ministry will be extending financial support to Port Blair city for execution of various projects proposed under the smart city. This is expected to further match with the funds from some centrally sponsored schemes and PBMC revenues.
Travelling is a part of education for the younger sort. For the elder, it is a part of an experience. And for the newlywed couples, it is a part of enjoyment and merrymaking. Therefore, to meet the different purposes of different age groups, there must have different types of services, packages and amenities in the marketplace. Consequently, we get to see various Travel and Andaman Tour planners and organizers specializing in different areas. A few of them offers tour packages for the younger sort. A significant number of them dedicated to meeting the needs of the older sort. Rest of them offer honeymoon packages for the newlywed couples, who are interested more in merrymaking than gathering experience and acquiring knowledge. To satisfy this class, a significant number of travel planners and tour organizers have come to the market. They are more aware of the honeymooners- their needs, likings, and demands. Being an expert in this domain, they plan and design everything so perfectly that each honeymoon package meets different needs perfectly.
This is not an exception, in the case of Andaman Honeymoon Packages. Gone are those days when taking a trip in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands was a nightmare. The credit of it decently goes to the government and different tour package organizers in Andaman. Now not only the travellers but also the new married couples are finding it the best place for meeting their various travel needs. Presently, it has become one of the most shout-after honeymoon destination in the world.
Not only the Indians but also the foreigners from across the globe are coming here to spend their golden days as the celebration of their newly married life. They like the land, its picturesque landscape, wonderful vistas, dense forest, azure blue sea water, and beautiful beaches. A vast majority of them look for skydiving, jet skiing snorkelling, scuba diving, seaplane riding, parasailing, undersea walking, speed boating, glass bottom boating, sports fishing, angling and getting lost in the dense forest of Andaman. To meet their veritable needs perfectly, they offer different types of services and solutions through a number of packages. Choosing Best Andaman Holidays Tour Packages is always a wise decision.
Best Andaman Honeymoon Packages from a reputable company always target to meet almost common and custom needs that may come from the honeymooners. Under each package, they include satisfactory accommodation and food facilities along with almost all modern amniotes that can keep you well, happy, satisfied and undisturbed.
Andaman Bluebay Holidays is one the honeymoon tour organizers offering a wide variety of services to the honeymooners who want to size their days here. Along with offering multiple services, it takes personal care for each couple and guides them properly so that they can make their honeymoon tour most memorable for the rest of their life. If you are looking to celebrate your honeymoon in the most memorable ways you can get started with this organizer. You sure to reap the rich harvest of your Andaman Honeymoon Tour.