Shri M. Vinod, President of AATO along with Mr. PS Vijayan, General Secretary & Shri Shiva member AATO is attending the incredible India, Andaman Tourism investors meet being held at Vigyan Bhawan from 21/9/16. The members of AATO are a part of the team of Tourism Department which is headed by the Director Tourism. The summit was inaugurated by Shri Arun Jaitley, the Finance minister Govt of India and was attended by a large number of Ministers.
Andaman’s can be visited throughout the year as the islands have a moderate temperature throughout the year, ranging from 23 ° C to 31 ° C. Andaman’s have a tropical climate, there are no harsh climates, apart from tropical storms and rains in late summers and monsoons . But the best time to visit the Andaman Islands is from October to May when the climate is idyllic for sightseeing and enjoying all water sports. The best time to avoid your Andaman Tour is from June to September when the climate is prone to thunderstorms and heavy rain, which can make it hard for you to enjoy sight seeing, however at this time the off season discounts are very good.
Seasons in the Andamans
Summers – Summers in the Andamans is from March to May summers Andaman’s still hot, but it is combined with pleasant sea breeze. The humidity is high and is about 80%. Summers are suitable for all kinds of tourist activities.
Monsoons in the Andamans is from May to August and post monsoons season is from September to November. It is offseason as at this time there may be medium to heavy rains. But you can get special off-season discounts at this time.
Winters in the Andamans is from December to February. This is the best season to visit Andamans as the winters here are not cool and the weather is idyllic for sightseeing.
All of us know the beautiful famous places like Shimla, Manali, Coorg, and Alleppy but how many of us know about the untouched places like Malana, Sandakphu and Kanatal! These places might not be on the lists to travel to on the internet and that’s the thing that makes them unique as well as picturesque. We all know how humans destroy everything that comes in contact and these locations are still pristine as there is almost no tourism activity at these places. If you love to explore the unexplored there are some of the places you can travel to by booking air ticket to the nearest airports.
- Malana: Detached and uninhabited, Malana is a curious yet staggering town in Himachal Pradesh. Secured by the superb tops of Chandrakhani and Deo Tibba, Malana is determined to a level by the banks of a stream of the same name. With an amazing elevation, the town has a character and personality of its own. Home to pretty much 100 comfortable houses, this town is known for its Charas or ‘Malana Cream’. An intriguing account identifying with Malana is that its tenants see themselves as to be relatives of Alexander the Great and are accordingly, prevalent.
- Sandakphu: Get audacious with a trek to the most astounding top in West Bengal, a standout amongst the most odd destinations in India. Meant signify ‘Tallness of the Poison Plant’, Sandakphu is at an astonishing height of around 3636m and supports the absolute most harmful aconite plants at its top. Be that as it may, when you have made it to its extremely beat, you will be compensated with shocking perspectives of 4 of the most noteworthy tops on the planet.
- Kanatal: A romantic and pretty village, Kanatal is roosted high up at 8500 ft and is the meaning of untampered excellence and tranquility. Furnished with phenomenal climate and supreme cordiality, Kanatal offers dynamite perspectives of snow-secured crests and impervious timberlands. This town is renowned for its patio stays – an idea that has caught the creative ability of travelers in a major manner.
- Gurez Valley: Cut through the Himalayas and set along the banks of the staggering Kishenganga River, Gurez Valley is a standout amongst the most excellent valleys in India. Found directly underneath the high elevation Line of Control, Gurez Valley is a wildly secured land in the Indian region. Dreamlike and peaceful, Gurez Valley has the most charming sights of shepherds and fields.
- Tawang: Famous as the origination of the Dalai Lama, Tawang is a pleasant slope town situated in the condition of Arunachal Pradesh. Ignoring a valley that is commanded by rich green views and dazzling all encompassing scenes, Tawang is additionally home to a few adored cloisters. With religious connections and a quieting domain, this destination is an absolute necessity visit for all travel lovers.
- Velas: Profound inside the Ratnagiri District of Maharashtra, Velas is a town of the most venturesome populace. The natives of Velas have taken upon themselves the undertaking of supporting and ensuring the turtles. The town even has a yearly turtle celebration, a one-of-its-kind occasion that is essentially hypnotizing to witness. Inspire set to watch the life a turtle spread out just right in front of you, from the minute they venture out of their egg shells!
- Drass: Starting at the base of the Zoji La Pass and at an elevation of 10,990ft from the ocean level, Drass is an unexplored destination of amazing climate and intriguing scene. The valley houses extraordinary vegetation that develops in full magnificence along quiet riverbanks. You can watch the mirror picture of towering tops and moving mists in these unblemished waters. Drass is famously known for its extreme and horrendous winters – a season best evaded.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your air ticket now and get ready to explore these beautiful places that are still highly untouched from the human impact.
The fantasies of Andaman tourism can not be described in a few words. Exotic beaches, Foliage Beauty of Forest, incredible sight of sunrise and sunset, stunning glimpse of Underwater Living are among the petals of Andaman Nicobar Tours. Trip to Andaman Nicobar Island is a great trip to an island beyond our imagination. We can not stop our dreams to reach out exceptional places like Andaman Tours to explore the true meaning of exciting trips. Andaman Bluebay Holidays is here with you, with various Andaman Tour packages to fulfill your dream trip travel to Andaman !!
For tourists and honeymooners plan tours to Andaman Nicobar, we have excellent facilities for exploring the exciting activities in Andaman above and below water. Our Andaman Holidays offers you many choices of activities in the Andaman like snorkeling, diving, trekking, a boat tour of the Creeks and many more that you travel to Andaman Island is a great success. Alternatively the popular islands of Port Blair, Havelock and Neil, Elephanta, Baratang, Radhanagar and many other islands that are known to explore the Andaman tours Andaman our economic tour packages. Now, Andaman Tour Booking is easy with the team from Andaman Bluebay Holidays .
Lying on the coast of charismatic Bay of Bengal, Chennai is a colorful city with a rich tradition that have been passed from one generation to another. A modern city, people of Chennai have juggled infrastructure and old traditions really well and maintained a balance between both of them. If you stay in Bangalore and are a history aficionado then Chennai is the place for you as it has some of the oldest temples in the world, traces of history are still present in Chennai and are very well preserved. Just check out Bangalore to Chennai train timings and fare to discover your inner peace in these historical places.
- Mahabalipuram temple: Though the modern state of Mahabalipuram was established in 1827, the place has has its history rooted from the times of Pallavas. Attracting most of the tourists coming to Chennai, Mahabalipuram keeps them invigorated in the ancient designs and architecture. With a number of hindu temples and monuments in the town, Mahabalipuram has gained a lot of admirers amongst the history, architecture, archaeology and cultural enthusiasts. The historic town consists of various temples dedicated to Lord Krishna, Shiva and other various gods and goddesses. While in Mahabalipuram don’t forget to visit the beach, Pancha rathas and Krishna’s butter ball. Due to the presence of so many historical monuments and temples, they have been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Jagannath Puri Temple: Devoted to the three gods namely, Lord Jagannath, Baladeva and Subhadra, Jagannath Puri temple is another famous tourist destination amongst pilgrims. The temple is magnificently carved giving it an astonishing beauty engaging tourists in its intimate opulence. Reflecting great art and architectural expertise of ancient times, the temple is built according to the Kalinga architecture. The temple’s stone carvings look more splendid as the granites and white marbles decorate the temple. Tourists can also visit the shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, Bimala and Ganesha. If you truly want to experience the grandness of this temple then come in the month of July when Rathyatra is in progress.
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: One of the oldest temples in Chennai, the hugely significant Kapaleeshwarar temple is located in Mylapore. One of the most visited spot in Chennai, the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Architecturally sound, it also attracts a large number of arch students. Several deities are worshipped here in several mandapas and halls. If you want to see the ancient artefacts and beliefs, then Kapaleeswarar temple is the place for you. If you visit Chennai, then this temple has to be on your list as the temple is world famous.
- Valluvar Kottam: A traditional monument in Chennai, the memorial was built in the memory of a famous Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar. A 35 meter tall monument, it is formed in the shape of a chariot as a representation of Thiruvalluvar’s great work of art. The giant temple chariot is inspired by the Tamil poet’s main work Thirukkural. You can also see several inscriptions of his famous work Thirukkural written on the monument. All these things make this monument a must visit while you are in Chennai.
With so many historical places to explore in Chennai, the history lover in you will come out with it’s tongue wagging and force you to spend a little more time here. Just keep checking the Bangalore to Chennai train timings and fare so as to save money on travel.
The Andaman & Nicobar party is a once in a lifetime experience. Andaman and Nicobar Islands is full of incredible natural beauty and beautiful marine life. I am eager to share my experience and thoughts about this beautiful place. Andaman Tour, My experience can help others to plan a better trip and help them change their views to look Andaman Island as “Kaala Pani”.
Few details on the Andaman Islands Tourism
Andaman Islands are a group of islands in the Bay of Bengal and the territory of the Indian Union. There are a total of 572 islands, but the islands are inhabited 38. The name of the island has always been Andaman “and could represent Handuman, the path of Hanuman. Andaman Island Malaysian capital of Port Blair.
The boat ride to and from Little Andaman was an incredible experience. I went to the other islands on a boat, but small Andaman was in open water, boats run between Port Blair Hutbay. Watching the sunset in the middle of the ocean was magical to say the least.
In the afternoon the pool is full and the ocean meets a corner. I sat here all day watching the pool filled. I did nothing, absolutely nothing! I just saw the rising tide. Amazing day.
There are numerous tourist destinations in India which are worth visiting. India is a great country which is flocked by large number of tourists from every nook and corner of the world. There are so many interesting places and attractions in this country which will surely give the visitor an enchanting experience. There is one unique place which is an island known as Andaman and Nicobar Island. If you are planning to make your holidays or honeymoon, travel to this beautiful group of islands where you will find complete peace and solace and also adventure activities which will add fun and excitement to your trip.
Andaman Nicobar Islands is located in the Bay of Bengal where thousands of tourists come from far and wide places. Andaman is in north while Nicobar is in south. It is a great place for holidaymakers and honeymooners. In fact, Andaman Nicobar Islands is an ideal place to have refreshing and amazing holiday.
These islands are famous for its natural and serene beauty. There are number of sandy beaches where you can enjoy on your trip to Andaman Nicobar.Here you can indulge in various adventure activities such as Scuba Diving, Island Camping, Trekking, Snorkeling etc. Some of the top tourist attractions to visit here include Cellular Jail, Port Blair Neil Island, Wandoor Beach and Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park etc. You can explore these places and enjoy your best with the help of Andaman Nicobar tour packages.
Andaman Island is a paradise for nature lovers. This island has breathtaking natural beauty with splendid beaches and azure waters that are guarded by coral reefs. Whether you are out for honeymoon or holidays, you can have wonderful time here. You can enjoy many water sports activities with your loved ones like kayaking, para-sailing, snorkeling, wind surfing etc.
In addition to this, Andaman Water Sports Complex is the unique complex as it provides all types of aqua sports like sail boats, row boats etc. and good amusement parks as well. Besides this, Andaman is famous for its exotic food, excellent hotels and hospitality. Andaman Tour Packages will give you an opportunity to enjoy its attractions and will give you blissful experience.
No matter whether you are looking for holiday packages or for Andaman Honeymoon Packages, you will get exclusive tour packages for Andaman Nicobar Islands from Andaman Bluebay Holidays . It is one of the well known travel booking sites in the world. Here you will travel packages at discounted rates and they are customized tour packages. Hurry up to book your Andaman Nicobar travel package online.
Andamanbluebay, a reputed tour operator in India, with all services to make successful tours Andaman. Yes, we have wide range of Andaman Tourism packages for all of our customers, even worldwide. It is well known that Andaman Nicobar Island is the ultimate beauty of nature. Some of the islands are well known in the Andaman packaging, but are still not yet been explored among many groups in Andaman Nicobar. It is our duties to explore you need a tourist travel in his / Andaman and our packages will help them achieve the Andaman Tourism vein.
Andaman Bluebay is available to all our customers desperate Andaman Tour Package. If an organized type of travel Andaman is famous for the scandalous tourist Andaman, Nicobar and other types of organized trips to Andaman and Nicobar Island are popular for the exciting journey of adventure activities in the Andaman Islands. Our service is to balance these properties Andaman tours. So of course, our packages will be indelible Andaman for you and your near and dear ones.
Our travelers innovate for our customers to enjoy the wonderful Andaman Tour Package. Baratang Island is to be in the list of the tourist attraction in Andaman Nicobar. He has something different for tourists’ rainforest, mud, Parrot Island, volcano, limestone cave etc. So our packages to Andaman and Nicobar Island Baratang include it with other islands.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands have much to offer travelers. Besides the natural beauty and tranquility, there are some national parks that are home to many exotic animals. One of the most popular places is the Mahatma Gandhi National Marine Park Wan door, located at a distance of approx 29 km from Port Blair. The location is ideal to see the rare corals and marine life underwater through the glass bottom boats, while adventure lovers can have a moment of his life by diving and snorkeling.
The park also features rides and water sports facilities. The best, of course, nature trail around the lake, garden, restaurant and historic features including Japanese Temple, as well as a bunker and is a must for tourist’s view in Port Blair. The place is home to rare sea turtles and saltwater crocodiles. Strolling along the beach, you can see different animals such as crocodiles, turtles, dolphins and various exotic fish. There are many tourist beaches of the island, as Radhanagar Beach, Wandoor Beach.
Book Andaman Tour
A popular picnic in the Andaman Nicobar Islands is an Aam Kunj Beach, located in Rangat. This place is full of commercial viability and is frequented by foreign tourists who like to unleash your adventurous side in high waves and strong this range.
Andaman and Nicobar, being an ideal gateway to spend your time just relaxing and enjoying entrance. The most convenient time to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands is between November and February the weather is nice. Tourists can get to reach by air or sea.
Tourism is increasing rapidly day by day in the Andaman Nicobar Islands. Before planning to have trip to Andaman & Nicobar Island, some practical information about the island, it is quite essential. So tourists should have practical information related to Visa, currencies and languages known and spoken by people, religions, traditions, beliefs, safety and security of tourists. This information helps tourists to visit Andaman and Nicobar easily. Depending on the climate of the island, carry a lot of cotton clothing. It is not the warm and humid climate throughout the year. During the evening it becomes very hot. It is recommended to bring sunscreen ointments, balms tan and a pair of sunglasses and hats. For Indian citizens no visa is required. Many people are confused if India Andaman Islands is a part of India or not.
Andaman Nicobar Islands has become one of the favorite places for tourists. With the increasing number of visitors, the security challenges are also increasing. Safety factors are the main concern of the administration. To give a sense of comfort, safety and security, administration make security available for tourists, giving them the security police of tourism and life guards on the beaches.